Raw desserts are the best thing that happened since sliced bread. Let me tell you why:
- They contain no white sugar, no gluten, no yeast, soy, dairy products, trans fatts or addatives.
- You can eat raw desserts whithout worrying about gaining weight.
- Whip up a raw pie in minutes unlike the traditional, baked pies.
- Is the perfect treat for your family, plus they are allergy friendly.
- Raw desserts contain super nutrients that keep you strong, beautiful and healthy.
- And best of all, they taste like nothing you've had before.
Click on Beginners Guide to find out more and submit to my free eLetter above to get more recipes and inspiration that will get you started.
Super foods are extraordinary dense in nutrients that have an effect on you physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Put them in your desserts to get those super powers you always wanted as a child!
Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrient, and science have repeatedly indicated that it is a strong protection against the big killing diseases of today and gives a stronger immunity for a longer life.
Super herbs are powerful herbs to use every day, to give you strength, balance and to nurture your body.
Sweeteners are one of the most important ingredient in dessert making, but there are a confusing array to choose from in the raw world.
These are the 10 most common tools you will use in the raw dessert kitchen. Some of it you already have at home.
Nuts are an essensial part of raw baking and works as a replacement for wheat flour. Full packed with minerals and heart friendly fats, nuts are an important nutritional addition.